M: 678.488.7771 mobile
- O: 404.252.4908 office
- Previews Property Specialist
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Coldwell Banker Realty
It's All About You!
Buying or selling a home is probably one of the most important decisions of a lifetime. And it's a decision that you'll probably have to make several times over. But in today's world and today's market the real estate process can be very complicated. It's a careful balance of financial objectives, financial ability, neighborhood choices, and intimate questions of style and taste. Time is valuable and having a knowledgeable resource that you can trust to get the job done has never been more important.
As your Realtor, first and foremost, my role is to LISTEN and truly understand your goals, needs and desires. Next, it is my job to make the buying and/or selling process as easy and painless as possible for you. I will educate and guide you throughout the transaction so that you feel comfortable with the decisions that need to be made along the way.
My approach is professional, but with a decidedly personal touch. My people-oriented service has produced many happy clients, lasting friendships, repeat customers and personal referrals. I am enthusiastic about my job and have a strong work ethic.
My philosophy is simple, you are the reason I am in business. You make the rules, you set the pace, and, most importantly, you make the decisions.
After all … It's All About You!
My Promise to You
- I will provide you with sound real estate advice and protect your assets as if they were my own.
- When you employ me to sell your home, I will develop an individual creative approach to market its unique characteristics. By differentiating your home from the competition and pricing it properly, we will sell it for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- When you hire me to help you buy a home, I will advise you on neighborhoods, schools, market trends, property values and the overall home-buying process. We will work at your pace, and I’ll keep you fully informed along the way.
- I will meticulously oversee every detail of the transaction and work tirelessly to make sure your experience is stress-free.
- I will negotiate strongly on your behalf and will promote and maintain amicable relationships throughout the transaction.
How My Background Benefits You
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, I spent over 10 years in the marketing and public relations field. With clients that ranged from Fortune 500 companies to non-profit organizations, my experience has transferred into an innovative and professional approach to real estate. The corporate world demanded results and relationships at the executive level were built on performance. I have translated that business philosophy into a commitment to earn your business and to produce the results you expect. Furthermore, as a native of Atlanta, I have an intimate knowledge of our city’s wonderful neighborhoods that will allow me to match your needs to a community that will compliment your lifestyle.
- Lifetime Member Atlanta Board of Realtors Top Producers Club and Phoenix Award recipient
- Member Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society for Top Producers
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Previews Property Specialist
- Certified Relocation Marketing & Referral Specialist
- Multiple mentions in the Atlanta Journal Constitution Homefinder Section, including:
- The Search:
- August 20, 2011, Interstate Access Leads to Dunwoody
- December 11, 2011, Backyard, High Ceilings Seal the Deal
- November 21, 2010, Wait for the Right Fit
- December 5, 2010, Able to Work it Out
- Newcomer Living:
- January 5, 2014, Weather the Key for Move Here
- May 26, 2013, Couple Leave Florida, Head Toward Family Ties
- First-Time Homebuyer:
- April 10, 2011, Patience and Compromise Net a Promising Discovery
- Featured agent in Clark Howard segment on WSB-TV, How to Sell Your Home in Today’s Market, July 20, 2011
- The Search: